Running Free

Monday, July 21, 2014

Is blogging dead?

I just read an article about questioning whether blogging was dead (honestly, I read the title) and it occurred to me that as soon as blogging becomes completely unfashionable and irrelevant it would be about the right time for me to get involved.  So here goes!

I actually feel like my retired parents with this process when I did a web search on "blog".  Kind of like doing a search on "the internet".  I am about to take a break as my fingers are tired after all this typing ... I will attempt to save this without posting it ... lets see if that works ... fortunately, 100% of 0 people who know about this blog will likely not read it (multiple double negatives intentional).

Okay, I am back.

I have had a number of hobbies over the last 10 years or so that include muscle cars, guitars and now running.  My 1968 GTO sits in garage too much, my guitars are being played half as much as they used to but I run 3 or 4 times a week.  Based on that I would expect my blogging to follow roughly that proportion of topics.

Whoever you are, I hope you enjoy this blog.  It was written without anyone in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment